Sunday, May 07, 2017

How to Talk to Your Baby (0 to 2 Years): An Expert's Guide New Research Discovers That Depression Is An Allergic Reaction To Inflammation 5 Minutes Early Is On Time; On Time Is Late; Late Is Unacceptable, that was the system in NPI.
Pretending to Understand What Babies Say Can Make Them Smarter
‘You’re Welcome’ Mom Parody
Parents Try To Get Toddler to Say 'Mama,' But Brilliant Dog Says It First
Why Is Therapy So Expensive?
BE GENTLE WITH YOUR PARTNER
I Am Teaching My Daughter That She Does Not Have To Be ‘Sorry’ All The Time
Helicopter Parents Are Raising Unemployable Children
Bringing Home (Another) Baby: Six Months In, A Mom Reflects on Double-duty Parenting
“Children need art and stories and poems and music as much as they need love and food and fresh air and play. “
When Parenting Feels Like Drowning, I am lucky, I am drown with joy.
Toddlers’ screen time linked to slower speech development, study finds
Mom’s Real Postpartum Depression Photo Hopes To End Silence & Shame NO silence no shame, you can try.. but my mama villagers will support me.
What Am I Doing to My Kid When I Yell?
Playgroups are hell, chores are impossible, and children repeat everything they hear: what I learned as a stay-at-home father
I’m The Only Neat Freak In A Family Of Slobs, And I Am F*cking Exhausted
What Am I Doing to My Kid When I Yell?
Truth About Marriage: A Post By Michelle Obama That Every Couple Should Read
The Age-by-Age Guide to Raising a Kid Who Cares
Not Naughty: 10 Ways Kids Appear to Be Acting Bad But Aren't
46 THINGS NO ONE TELLS YOU ABOUT PARENTING A TEENAGE BOY
Never Mind the Students; Homework Divides Parents
9 Relatable Comics That Capture The Non-Cheesy Side Of Love
How to Enjoy a Beautiful Relationship with Your Toddler (Right Now), I love my kiddo and our times together are priceless, no matter what we do, even if we are just sitting quietly in our chairs and reading.. those connections are so monumental.

No comments: