Sunday, September 07, 2008

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Sin city, going to the Chapel to get married?!

DAY1: arrived at resort; dined at Makito and danced the night away at LAX @ Pyramid, OMG my feet burnt and Jamie is one cool cat! LAX is so fun!

DAY2: Lunch with Wes @ San Toki for Hot Stone BIBIMBAP. Checked out Caesars Palace & Bellagio. Dined at SUPER overpriced Marrakechvegas, and danced the morning away at Pure. Total chaos but the night was fun overall. I would say that the terrace at Pure is the BOMB. Thanks to the self nipple loving MO Brad and the young at heart billionaries, WJ and I were partying at the VIP section. Over dinner, I met the bride to be, Audrey, and many blondies, the occasion was fair. I do liked Hansen, Kelly and AnnMarie. Also there are Rachel and Matt, we, 4 non-LDS Washingtonians do stick together. The night left me a huge dry cleaner bill. I will be making a long list for the dry cleaner after this trip.

DAY 3: The Vegas life style finally made us living liked a bump. After breakfast/lunch at 2:30 PM, WJ and I just chilled by the pool, aka "kicking" in the lazy river till the 5 PM.. wedding party... and did I tell you that, I met the man of my dream. "WINK". He is made of chocolate!

No comments: