Friday, September 26, 2008

Rumor, rumor, rumor

In early September, I ran into 2 engineers (Harold and Grant) from the cenral gov that know more than me in my illusional cubcile fortress. The rumor was that the fiber group could be up for grab after the ships and the railroad matters are settled.

Then, in mid-month, rumor was that there would be no hi-bright in PM1 2009 forecast...so I thought about my very dim future and where they would put me if the newsprint go under sooner than I can imagine. What would happen to "us" when the electronic media is taking over the world? Can WY save "us"? If WY goes to R Fund, the "sibsidaries" will be the BUZZ word!

In late-month, the rumor is that the company stock will get shaken up. More shocking news was that Pami and Paul D. are going to be my "not so far away" neighbors. Then you see that the publishers are doing major house cleanings everywhere, so seriously where would BoringFish fit if PM1 is down under? Maybe in the ocean?

Hard Hat will be a my pal once again after its 2 years absence. BoringFish is on the look out for an Orange head accessory! Do you like my bump cap from yesterday?

No comments: