Tuesday, May 25, 2021

I 've conquered many heavy burden. I've plowed through assorted obstacles. I've kept going when I thought I couldn't. Thanks to each of my challenges I now have the equivalent of a 6-pack inner spirit. I'm stronger then I might have been otherwise. - Karen Salmansohn

Happiness is not our there, it's in you. - unknown

False: When things change, I will be happy.
True: When I'm happy, things will change. - Kyle Cease

Detachment is not that you own nothing, detachment maens that nothign owns you. - Buddha

Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your enegy to what you can create.. - Roy T. Bennett

Tell everyone you know:" My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook." And them demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for the way you feel, and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good. - Abraham Hicks

No comments: