Friday, May 28, 2021

Gratitude opens the heart. - unknown

Life is a splendid gift. - Florence Nightingale

Gratitude brings the infinite possibilties and incredible love of the present moment within your reach. - unknown

Be happy with what you hve while working for what you want. So much as been given to me I have no time to ponder over that which has been denied. - Helen Keller

Patience is when you're supposed to be mad but you choose to understand. - unknown

Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. - Medlody Beattie

If you want to, you can find a million reasons to hate life and be angry at the world. Or, if you want to, you could find a million reasons to love life and be happy. Choose wisely. - Carol Welsh

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightning. - Khalil Gibran

If it's out of your hands, it deserves freedom from your mind too. - Ivan Nuru

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaois to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. - Melody Beattie

Gratitude is the memory of the heart. - French Proverb

You have a choice each and every single day. I choose to feel blessed. I choose to feel grateful. I choose to be excited. I choose to be thankful. I choose to be happy. - Amber Houseley

No comments: