Monday, March 29, 2021

I want you to have a successful life " out there. "
But I really, really want you to have a peaceful life inside your own head, so you're not at the mercy of what happens " out there. " - Dr Glenn Doyle

Make a consicous effort to surround yourself with positive, nourishing, and uplifting people, people who believe in you, encourage you to go after your dreams, and applaud your victories. - Jack Canfield

If you're ever in a position to lift someone's spirit, do it. You never know how much they need it and what battles they're fighting that they don't speak of. - B. Vigil

Pierce the smokescreen of fearful indifference. Adventure heartily. Have faith in the shaping of what you cannot see. - Jeff Brown

Be the reason someone feels welcomed, seen, heard, valued, loved and supported. - unknown

This year I have learned: Even if I' m not there where I want to be, I'm still here and I'm trying. - Dhiman

“Why does a failure seem to stick in our minds so much longer than a success? According to social psychologist Alison Ledgerwood, our perception of the world tends to lean negative, and reframing how we communicate could be the key to unlocking a more positive outlook. In this sharp talk, Ledgerwood shares a simple trick for kicking negative thinking to the curb so we can start focusing on the upside.”
A simple trick to improve positive thinking
I am what I am. I may not be perfect and I make mistakes, but when I care, I care with all my heart. - unknown

You must be the master of your emotions if you wish to live in peace, for he who can control himself, becomes free.

The truth is that stress doesn't come from your boss, your kids, your spouse, traffic james, health challenges, or other circumstances. It comes from your thughts about your circumstances. - Andrew Bernstein

If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do you no harm. - unknown

There's a fine and meaningful line between triggers that support our healing, and those that merely re-traumatize us. - Jeff Brown

EVERY TIME YOU LOSE SOMETHING, FAIL SOMETHING, BREAK SOMETHING, HURT SOMETHING, REPEAT: “There’s a gain in every pain.”
Next, get curious instead of furious.
Search for the lesson in your pain.
Remember:
It’s okay to mess up—or feel messed up. You just can’t lounge around in the mess. You gotta get up, dust yourself off, and seek out the message in the mess-up. A mistake is a mistake only if you don’t bother to seek out its lesson, meaning, and purpose. - Karen Salmansohn

Be a student not a victim of your mistakes & challenges. Learn those lessons well, so you don't have to sign up for " reepeact pain classes " - Karen Salmansohn

No comments: