Monday, June 18, 2007

Weekend update/snapshot

What a shinny car! It was a very interesting experience, remind myself not hiring whiny, grumpy middle-aged man ever!
Cute dresses for B-girl


Well anticipated Miss J's 糭

Cuz Lawrence and gf Angela were in WA over the weekend for Gwen S. & Akon concert. It was nice to catch up.

What represents Portland? Mt. Hood, Powell's, 82nd, Multnomah falls? What else?

Pan's Labyrinth

Cheap loans for 'bright' Japanese, what a demeaning concept!
Shanghai seen overtaking Singapore as world's busiest port 1. Singapore, 2. Shanghai, 3. Hong Kong (no....)

KFC gave me a comment "good report"! Yeah! Well, I think Graham helped out a lot verbally, he even asked for a e-copy so that he could distribute it out to TLs, I feel silly.

ok... this is getting weird... I am rambling...

In May, I mentioned that there was a world series of mahjong in Macau, check out the winner and his secret of winning.

No comments: