Monday, June 11, 2007

Chilling with an old pal

Not that we are old and wrinkly... but oh my gosh.. I haven't seen Annette for about 4 years, not since she ran away from the great NW and moved to Minneapolis for college. It was also nice to meet her beau, Mike.
We decided to go to downtown sushi land for dinner. They both were fascinated by the converyor sushi concept & we had a blast eating (unknown) fish tempura and vege rolls. We also got some gelato for desserts at Alotto at NW 23rd.
Welcome back! I am looking forwards to the endless fun, Karaoke, movies, sushi party! and I want my tarot card reading about my Prince charming!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww - me too! It was great seeing you again and I definately can give you a tarot card reading whenever you would like. Also, this may or may not suprise you, but Mike knows ad can read astrology!

Til next time :)