Thursday, June 07, 2007

The threesome

Hair is too long & the face is too puffy (Let's just say forgetting my med!) Having a eating relay this week is too much for me, I will be working on weight control. One more confession: Birdi treated me brownie & ice-cream dessert at lunch! I felt so bad......
Mr.D & Miss J & BoringFish group photo before all of us headed out to the world of bad temptation
With Eric
Sorabol was not cool anymore without its Spicy tofu & seafood stew, the coveryor system and the food selection was NOT impressive
At Pix, we shared Tiki Tiki & Creme Brulee.. oh... Yummy
PS... I walked ok in those 4 inch heel.....it looked pretty good, I admit!

1 comment:

Tenant at Apt. 2310 said...

Hey, you looks pretty last night with that sexy 4 inches Champagne colored high heel shoes. :) And may be we should seriously consider about the belly dancing class for shaping and losing weight.