Friday, June 08, 2007

Week 23

Dow Jones Reps from NY was here today to present us DJ Gold Awards, very cool smelling the chocolate and perfume scented ads.
I wonder how old I am in dog year.
Some May’s production figure came out: PM1 broke speed record again, but overall, the mill wide efficiency and uptime were the worst year to date (My peers and myself have lots to do to turn it around). On the up side, the safety performance was stamped excellent in the report card ytd that we have some of the lowerest digit in the industry internally & externally and the effort was recognized by the SMT! They presented us with a bronze award for safe mIllions man hour work. I wouldn't be surprised if more safety awards are coming our way. Profitability-wide, we did not bleed in May! $$, Cheers! Also A cross team effort/project between the mill and teh recycled fiber division has landed the WY’s prestigious President’s Award! Way to go!
Calcium Ascorbate was used to make sure my sliced apple is not brown. Co-workers were real concern of me eating preservative everyday.
What is Cyclone_Gonu?
Another week of eating out with desserts. Well, I have a great excuse, my BD! But anyway, I went out with Birdi twice this week and really feeling liked a lunch&dinner combo slut! I will be back on the diet wagon with some healthy eating this coming week!
China acts over poor food safety, well it’s about time!

No comments: