Wednesday, June 20, 2007

OSU vs. UC Irvine 7-1

Beavers are going to the World series final!!!!!!!! They will repeat history. U betcha!
I got to see part of the game, starting from the 5th inning (5-1) at a bar tonight, drinking a white peach sangria & eating my dinner, then a chemical supplier recognized me and he ended up joining me and bought me dinner. That was weird.

Anyway, the game was great, now they will either play against Rice or NCarolina for the title. I showed my love for the Beavers at work today, how? It's been 4.5 years since I wore a Beaver shirt at work. Btw, I got lots of cheers and compliment. Graham was really slow and finally caught on the big news at the end of the day and asked " is there something going on with the Beavers, Is that why everyone wear Beaver shirts around here? " I was shocked to find out that he knew NOTHING abut 2006 series or this year at all.... silly husky!

Go Beavers!
OSU vs. UC Irvine 7-1

No comments: