Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My day3 of week24. What do you think?

Partner choice 'shaped by father', oh boy, I would be in trouble... !

Would you believe it? I hope the predcition is some-what true! Worst is Over for North American Paper & Forest Products Industry & maybe after all, I would still have a job!

It's just bizzare! Fundamental Mormons seek recognition for polygamy, can you imagine how those people live?

A friend passed the page to me at work. Just keep clicking your mouse anywhere on the black space when it opens or yet, just click and drag your mouse over it and watch the flower pop up everywhere, try this!

Birdi ordered lunch for sharings, according to her I should expect an gastrointestinal adventure.... sounds scary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that gastrointestinal adventure turned out okay!