Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Present moment is a state of consciousness. The moment you realize you are not present, you are present. - Echkart Tolle

Every Thought is subconscious. Because; every thought is a judgement. - Eckhart Tolle

And judgement based on past experience. - Jiddu Krushnamurti

If you are watcher ?
Question is! Who watches the watcher?
Ans ! Consciousness.
Because; we cannot get behind consciousness. - Max Planck

Difference between Conscious and consciousness ?
Based on your experience you are an image.
When you are conscious of a subject, one image is conscious of another image.
Because the observer ( you are ) is total sum of past experience. - Jiddu Krushnamurti

Consciousness means origin of everything.
The highest form of human intelligence is to observe yourself without judgement. - Jiddu Krushnamurti

This is the present state of consciousness without the description of the observer.
Another word for it is; presence consciousness without thought. - Eckhart tolle

The moment I am aware that I am aware, I am not aware. Awareness means the observer is not. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

No comments: