Thursday, June 24, 2021

What a lovely message to a giant, Kirk A.

Happy birthday in the astral plain-I hope the angelic choirs are rockin’ with you. – I never met you in real life but I remember talking to you on the phone seeing if you were available for a retreat at Foothill College when I lived up in the Bay Area.
You were so kind and had a gentle presence. I remember messaging you during your diagnosis. You had that je ne se quoi. I related to many of your interests and belief systems.
I watched all your videos, post diagnosis and you were truly am inspiration on how to live life in adversity. I hope you realize how much of an inspiration you were to so many.
We never know how much time we will walk the Earth, but you seemed to live it up. I hope you are continuing well on your new journey, inspiring on the other side and perhaps people here as well. I know you truly positively influenced me. I hope you see me writing this from your expanded consciousness brother. Blessings and love to uou in your expanded state, and your beautiful wife and family. I miss you and I didn’t know uou personally. I am happy to all who got to be with you in this plane and experience your gentle soul. Namaste and Blessings. - Miriam L.P.

No comments: