The greatest irony in the world is that you are so blessed and don't know it. - Abraham
I can complain or I can appreciate. I can find fault or I can look for positive aspects. I can worry about something or I can look forward to something. I can remember things that irritated me or I can remember things that pleased me. I can look for your flaws or I can look for your positive aspects. - Abraham
"There's a huge amount of suffering that is generated not by the actual challenges in life but by the fictitious problems that the mind generates." - Eckhart Tolle
Be as happy as you want to be in a world gone mad. Be as safe as you want to be in a world that is afraid of everything. Be as healthy as you want to be in a world that is mostly sick. Don't let the statistics that someone else has created affect you. You get to choose, you are wise enough, smart enough. - Abraham Hicks
No comments:
Post a Comment