Thursday, February 27, 2020

For you and me.

Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you, even when you don't see it yourself. - Edmond Lee

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of th light. - Plato
Why having a ‘vent buddy’ is important to your health
Survival Of The Friendliest: How Our Close Friendships Help Us Thrive
My ultimate goal is to be at peace with myself, eliminate toxic feelings and elements and energies from my life, unlearn negative and harmful practices and thought patterns, stop checking for people that don't check for me, create a space for myself that is nurturing of growth so that I may generate loving energy for myself and for others, nourish my sprint and balance my energies, I have big dreams and I deserve to live a life I love and let that love radiate. - unknown

When I accept myself, I am freed from the burden of needing you to accept me. - Dr. Steve Maraboli

Love yourself enough to look within. The journey of healing begins in you. - Tracey Smith

Believe in what you want so much that it has no choice but to materialize. - unknown

Once a day, sit quiety and place a hand upon your heart. Send it love, and allow yourself to feel the love your heart has for you. It has been beating for you since before you were born. Your heart is love, and the blood in your veins is joy. Your heart is now lovingly pumping joy throughout your body. All is well, and you are safe. - Louise Hay

When you quiet your mind, you stop thought; when you stop thought, you stop resistance; when you stop resistance, then you are in a state of following. - Abraham

All I know is that when you are truly ready to make a change, you will. No person or book or inspirational quote is going to do it. The lighting bolt of action is only found within you. - unknown

fuck them for giving you anxiety and not love. fuck them for causing you depression and not granting you comfort, and fuck them for filling your soul with empties and not filing it with love and softness. - r. m. drake

Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happiness. - unknown
Be open to listening to understand, not just only waiting to speak. - Madeline R.D.

What's coming is better than what is gone. - @minna_so

Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. - Maya Angelou
How to be kinder to yourself

I don't care much for things I can't take with me after I die. Give me love. Moments. Purpose. Things that'll settle in the soul. - A. R. Lucas

No comments: