Friday, August 31, 2007

Week 35

Child labour in Kyrgyz coal mines
Silk Road city marks 2,750 years
China to act on gender imbalance
Obesity rates climb in most states
20 Timeless Money Rules
從小吃到大的越南檬粉
China dishes up menu translations

Disaster trial for pudding
Sara and I took heat for the trial as the pudding trial caused suffering to PM3. We learned this time.

Carpool a lot this week with Huskygal. I felt bad because I was working late most of this week and she ended up waiting for me. She introduced me to Nora Roberts & Karen Robards.

Wednesday- saw Lance, he is doing ok.
Tuesday- BoringFish's tardy day. I was tardy to meetings all day long. Attitude adjustment chamber is one of my key term I learned today!
Monday- 310 bad rolls produced and shipped to customers were the highlight!

What is thyroxine?

No comments: