Sunday, August 05, 2007

Dating theory, work week 31, Lego Falcon



Duck boy is having trouble at home, and we are all feeling his blue. Things are getting pretty messy at home and I hope he can handle itwell, it's not easy.
He just spent a bunch of $$ and got himself a new toy: a truck and he dressed it liked a duck! It was a war between our cubicles as he dressed the office column with a huge duck flag, I guess he feels the need to decorate. He dares me to follow his trail with my orange/black flag. I will NOT fall for his nonsense.

This week was crazy with WORK , I survived a machine shut, surprise huh? Nevertheless I was well enlightened with Husky gal's the "CATCH & RELEASE" program. Am I a catch/keeper, I wonder?

Renia and Helenia are so cute! It was nice to meet Taka's wife, Noriko. Nice family.

Happy 30-days B-day! Enzo!

Portland Pop festival this weekend
A friend asked "How do you describe Oregon?", your views, please share?!!!!!
The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate (Paperback), I read from other reviews that this is a great self help book for relationship stuffs, but amazon users said so otherwise. I am curious about what other bloggers think of this.

No comments: