Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Guess what? News time again.

China inflation hits 10-year high, I guess it's not cheap to live there anymore, the cost is on the rise.
'Sharp rise' in Chinese patents
Modernization or deconstruction of a distinctive cultural, your view? Railway brings new era for Tibet; China's relocation of rural Tibetans, I still haven't gone on my backpacking trip to Tibet. Will there be anything left for me to see when I get there?

Who wants the whole piece of Godiva chocolate? Campell soup group is selling it, see Campbell seeks buyer for Godiva
In my opinion, the Australian man was not blinded by the internet love but from the ray of the gold dowry , see Australian taken hostage in Mali

Chinese bridge collapse kills 29; China's construction projects 'rushed'
YouTube wants to question Jon Stewart

Lunch at Thai place
MER incident at 1:30 PM, the patient was transported to the hospital!
Ichiro, there we come! Adidos to other hard working bees. A short day at the office, but it will be a long night on the road, we are heading up to Seattle for the Marinersgame.

Miss J, get well soon and check this out. We should work on it.

No comments: