Monday, December 04, 2006

SUCKED!

My car stereo got stolen! Some low-life broke into my civic and ripped the music maker out. I feel so violated and alone without my NPR. After being all psycho with the trauma, Jackal=ScaryFish got ok and moved on with the weekend stuff. The highlights were:

1. Evening with 2 blonds, Mr. Bond & the self-proclaimed Mr. very very good looking. New_007 is good looking without the 2 verys. I enjoyed the movie alot. I am looking forward to "Bond 22".
2. Kevin’s engagement news
3. Dinner with Janet
4. Panic attack from the disappearance of David and his office hottie D girl
5. Paul Gauguin 保羅·高更:So far, I got three-2007 calenders. The first one is from Mom with Chinese date on it. The second one is from BIGW, the themes is Wild life, very pretty winter wild life animals (gave that to mom). The third one is the paintings of Paul Gauguin. The calendars/ders are both very nice-looking!

No comments: