Friday, December 08, 2006

Going Nano and loving all the calendars

Outside of Old town P! Getting luck with a parking spot out front & center! You liked my work clothes?

Chemical engineering.
What do I do exactly? 2X4, I hate that~ Lately, I've been asking myself that question and I needed WIKI to tell me. I kid you not. Actullly, I am playing with cutting edge technology! We are gonna make nano fiber for NP2/3/1! Let's hope so in 2007! We need capital for reactors and all, but wait a minute, we have no $$$$$. I hope to be on the team! Nano fiber was the most exciting thing happended this week! NP! is runnning good with speed! 8 days without a cut break!

I got my 4th calendar today. Kemira's cities. Another pretty one, but seriously, how many calendars do I need? Other practical x'mas gift would be nice. Last year, I got a wreath from a vendor. It was awesome, but expensive.

No comments: