Friday, November 26, 2021

Your life is your home here on earth. And if your foundation became cracked and certain pieces fell and broke apart,
your heart still finds a way to follow the primal urge we all share—a desire to touch the center of our wholeness and experience a deep sense of belonging in a vast and rugged world.
I see the light of your one and only beautiful home shining in the darkened hours of my struggle. I see your challenge to keep going on the worst of days, and so I cast my light out into the all-embracing open skies.
I hear the song of your soul breaking through the night to claim the morning. You belong here with me and I with you, because together we reflect the traits and yearnings of being human.
We'll keep the lights on, you and I. We'll be beacons for anyone searching for a place to meet and warmly be received... - Susan Frybort

You are soul
and you have a right to shine
in all those places
you long to venture.
To be witnesses.
to be heard,
to confess
and be seen.
YOu belong
Carve out your shinning moon
and palce it high among the stars
to gleam forever. - Susan Frybort

No comments: