Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Sweet girl, it wasn't that you weren't enough, it's your energy, it asks others to rise up, and not everyone is willing to go where they would grow - butterflies rising

Boundaries help us to distinguish our property so that we cam take care of it. They help us to guard our heart with all diligence. We need to keep things that will nurture us inside our fences and keep things that will harm us outside. - Henry Cloud

No one changes unless they want to. Not if you beg them. Not if you shame them. Not if you use reason, emotion, or tough love. There's only one thing that makes someone changes: their own realization that they need to do it... - Lori Deschene

Yesterday I was clever and I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. - Rumi

No comments: