Thursday, August 29, 2019

Dear men: you might think she wants your car, your money, and gifts. But the right women wants your time, your smile, your honesty, your effort, and you choosing to put her as a priority. - unknwon

The most wonderful places to be in the world are: in someone thoughts. In someone's prayers. And in someone's heart. - unknown

Seize days, live badly, be fearless, care enough, love harder, take no shit, own it. - Larissa Loden

Sometimes I wonder why I am kind to people who don't deserve it. Until I remember what it means to be human, what it feels like to be human. I cannot, and will not, hurt people just because I can. I may not be better than you, but I am better than that. - unknown

Be so completely yourself that everyone else feels safe to be themselves too. - unknown

No comments: