Monday, June 23, 2008

Yeah, Horace and I joked about the old days!

My "YOUNG" mentor called and we talked about work and everything. He never fails to surprise me and I still have so much to learn from him, the father of Tapio at TC.He gave me some fatherly profession advice and if I have chosen to take his challenge. I will work on becoming a statistical mathematician chemical trial starch queen or as Perry could call me, tapioca princess/lady. I was given the responsibility/opportunity this week on DE starch. It's gonna be an AM or weekend trial, I am so lucky!

We also talked about the old fun days, buying expensive office accessories with plastic legally, we encourage each other to test the system again and frankly I think he will win before his new orders come. Or the new order had come and he simply couldn’t spend a penny.

We talked about little country and continent, the latest and the greatest in managing relationship with vendors, experts and equipment. We talked about speeding. And we talked about Charlie with his many degrees.

No comments: