Monday, June 16, 2008

The naughty child, helps! I am exhausted.

Tonight, Mocha is being very difficult.
1. Vegan wannable with Mom's flower in the backyard. She hasn't touch the tomato plants yet. Maybe she read about the salmonella.
2. Party animal can't tell times at all. She ignored both positive and negative reinforcement. I have to convince her that there is a reason to be inside, so not trusting me, even thought I can see from her point of view. Chasing her around in the family room is not good for my heart.
3. She is naturally attached to furniture with legs.
4. She really likes to give Romeo doggies kisses.
5. Yesterday, they were such good kids for most of the day that I rewarded them and they slpet on my bed.
6. This evening, she demanded to go into my room, and when her wish was not granted, she barked a river. I guess the bark collar is not working anymore. She got smart and maybe it is tImes to use the big-gun collar??
7. And she wins, I am sleeping on the floor with her in the family room. Thanks gawd, she stops barking.

Tomorrow, we will starting the training all over again. Official Siberian Husky Guide, I even bought a book. But so far there were good days, and there were bad days....Am I doing the right thing????

A month ago, I looked these up: What's good about 'em, what's bad about 'em ; Teaching Your Dog To Respect You; Teach Your Dog 100 English Words

This one is great read! Are you thinking about buying a Siberian Husky? and SH.

1 comment: