Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Gold.....Gold... Gold....

When the shocking news came out several weeks ago, I thought I couldn’t see the end of the road. Some felt betrayal, abandoned, some were relieved and some (they are not the other side of the fence) were happy. Some of you might say hello BoringFish, what to worry? I am adaptive but so-so adventurous to go out on the limp. Besides, when you bleed green, it is not easy to let go of those relationships. Will I hear massive layoff? I don’t know but all I can hear is the word “ruthless”. I hope my old friends are going to be fine. (Mr. pilot, Horace, Genius Dave etc)

N1 will celebrate working 1 year without a recordable. Hurray! Judy is coming! And I am so proud!

The buzz word is still starches; you want ethanol, fries or pudding? In the last several weeks, I also added sand and colorant to my vocabs. Did I forget to mention all the fun time with the R&D credits spreadsheet? So much to do.. so much to do!!Lots to keep track with school, work, home and fun!

Who knows a family wedding can transform into a power struggle? To go or not to go, why does it has to be so "mafan"?

Richard will be here in May for a month! He will be a Sparty or a Bucky!

Joe, Dave and I went to Meadows, too bad that Ting, Tucker and Aaron did not join us for a snowy party! I am very tired and sore~~! Where would be next? Ski Bowl? Timberline? Cooper Spur? Joe and I are looking for excuses to enjoy the Tuesday's 2 for 1 special at White Pass!

Tax season is here.... 13 days to go!

News off the press: We got the SMT safety good award again! Hurray! Liked Dusty said: "We won awards!". The second time is sweet. The new president is coming to town to check us out! Housekeeping to the Tee~! Oh my desk, I have been working on it bit by bit. It will be clean and spotless when he is here!

13.5 hrs outage tomorrow, lots of bugs killing! We are slowing down a bit lately because we are holey, on the clothing! N1 is having a premature outage right now... more holes in clothing....*grin*....

No comments: