Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April is winding down

Work has shown no sign of slowing down in this very tough economy, Check out my April.

To start, let talk about the fire. We had 2 fire on the same day in the mill this month. I actually was one of the first to report the 1st fire. I froze when I saw it at first, then I ran into the control room to get help. While Mr. tree was calling the central command, I got a hold of Eddie and showed him where it was. Eddie responded and ran to get a water hose. I completely forgot the rule of running and just stood there in shock! It was crazy. 21.

25. Blood donation, 3 request calls in 2 weeks, the blood bank is low in inventory...Go help save a life.


The BB team are driving me crazy, my patience is being tested constantly. I am so sick of the phase "you are my hero" or " you are awesome" or simply having an unauthorized spokeperson with many talents, teaching me how to read my speed meter, decorate my office for more storage space (btw, my worst fear came true, I got ding at the housekeeping audit, despite I had made some improvement from this), or the art of how to make an ass of yourself. I can't wait to get a new cub wall or some sort of filing cabinets, so GG team can only be a step away. Lately, SMS is a new way for me to communicate with the GG and the SS teams, esp when I step away from my cub.


18. The new captain started his 1st day of work by visiting us, people, don't read too much into the market rumor, he was here for our 2nd gold award!!! S's shocking news makes me nervous. Who knows? Maybe I should be a tree farmer too. Later that night, I went to Kells 1st time with Bulldog fan, Miss H and Glacier Climber.

14-18. I attended an industry conference, making lots of contacts along with seeing old friends and won my self a mug in the contest of the most annoying team with too many questions. A fun week filled with knowledge! NLT presentation went ok.






13. Deer#4, where are the bears? We work side by side!


12. Missed Mr. T's play and Miss Clinton @ red dress

5. Nay to candle party with Angela and Colleen, maybe next time.




3. Big ship on river. They had to submerge the ship just a bit to go under the bridge.

Mon & Catholicism. Richard is a Bucky Badger officially. Musical chair starts in SP. There is something about Miss H and Georgia. Lesser of Tom, but maybe more of Adam this summer. Endora was in Nihon for the Sakura festival. Charlie is getting hitched in June. Mocha and Dorky are coming to town in 3 weeks, so will Richard. No Mexico trip this summer.

No comments: