Saturday, April 26, 2008

My 2nd and 3rd career: Yard maintanence supervisor & Gutter-balls Champion

I am a "garden expert" in comparsion to Miss H. I have a 1 electric weed eater, a hedge trimmer and 3 lawn mowers, a electric one, a gas-powered one and a pusher (not that I ever used any of them on my own). As I drove to pick up Miss H for our Friday's dinner, I found a very cluless gardener stuck in her front lawn. My supervisory skill came in handy and I told her that mowing the grass after the rain is a production that she should aviod forever. I will spare you all the "hilarious" details of how we finished the project. Just imagine, the blind was leading another blind and eventually we got the task done with the limited tools that we had. At one point, the neighbor's dog: Rocko, wanted to have a lawn party with us. Do not let his size fool you, he was running away from the blower.

The reward after such mentally and physically strained exercise was the happy hour at Sorabol. We had 50 % off conveyor sushi plate and haemul pajeon(해물파전).

The next day, we went bowling (I have 16 gutter balls in 2 games, very sad in deed), shopping and eating multi-course Chinese food with HKC.
Not just the 2 of us for the big feast. We were missing Miss J and so we just randonly grabbed 10 very hungry Asians to eat with us. Just kidding.

No comments: