Sunday, September 16, 2007

HappyFish's Weekend adventure!

Beautiful Bike!
HappyFish came home happy with all her limbs!
Zoey, Lydia & Abby
HappyFish w/Zoey
HappyFish, HappYDave, HappyBiker & GreatDad
24 hrs coverage for the new grades production was uneventful last Friday. I enjoyed the opportunity to have an all-stars femme team that made a very good looking sheet. But the real learning was about developing team dynamic. It has been a difficult week to see Huskygal suffered but I don't know what to do to help.

BBQ at the Peeks was something I was looking forward to all week long, nothing was better than to have yourself surrounded by good people full of joy, love and laughter. I remember Emma (from NB), but Zoey is very much liked Emma, esp. her very playful attitude (liked Emily) and her lightening speed. Oh Abby has grown so much since I last saw her. I can’t wait to go to her B-day party in December. Saturday was an awesome day for me, it was great to see old pals, being goofy & just played hard. I went on a bike ride with happybiker in his BMW motorcycle. He is so happy about his new job and we both can say that we did the right thing! HappyDave talked of a new job prospect where it's summer all year long with many tapioca roots! Hmmmm.....well he says he needs a few good engr!

Sunday at driving range sucked. That’s all I gotta say.

Pac- 10 did well this weekend except the Huskies and UCLA. Ducks, Beavers, Cougars both kicked butts. Wow, Utah, impressive.

No comments: