Friday, March 16, 2007

Work Week 7 & 8 & 9 &10

Exciting Stuff:
An intern may be coming this summer to work under the engineering dept. leadership! I have been asked to teach at the local community college for the pulp and paper program, I would be a guest lecturer if I decide to try out in the next seminar! A top furnish operator has accepted the team leader position. Eddie is a great guy, besides being very capable technically, he is friendly. All great news to me!

Funny stuff:
One of my partners in crime, production manager is having few aliases with affection. His first nickname is Inspector gadget because he loves gadget, email notification, blackberries etc. The break detection/monitoring system was down once because it was trying to send him break email 6 different times. That went really well with the operator whom was trying to restart & the reboot the system! Second was Elvis Costello, because of the resemblances.

Music selection: Hikaru Utada, Joy’s present! Thanks!

Big W:
OSB, that business section seemed to be under the water lately!

BAD news:
There will be no ambassadorship for me! No trip to Japan this year!
I am going to Albany for PMO. there is no but! I guess ALB should feel good about the free labor!

No comments: