Friday, March 09, 2007

Goosed

"Will the mean men give me back all my stuff? " A 5-year old would say as the truck which contained his belongings drove away. I know how he feels. At this point forward, I am motivated to complete my relocation. I take a lot of deep breaths and tell myself that things will work out eventually.

Mel and I went to doggy park with Rom, but he never got off the leash and it seemed that he likes the people at the parks, more than all other doggies.

Here he is, look dazed and confused.


I could tell that people miss me when I was gone. First, they greeted me with welcome back and bright smile. Then, a team leader have a pet name for me "nene"! Little did he know that he had insulted me by calling me a Hawaiian goose.

March and April will turn out to be very frantic months with travel between Grunge town, the rusty rivertown & the smelly town by I-5. I will find my way back to ALB for foreman duties in PMO (get to see Karen and many others, W_SP_Genius Dave and Scott, too), and in W_N I begin to take on a leadership position in a speical project with the whole process engineer group. I will also go to a customer visit in Seattle and maybe take a few courses in corporate headquarters, if $$ is coming thru! Tom's AP exam is in May, got works to do!

BTW, Cousin Eric is back! He was the courier to deliver me the chocolate, red pockets and presents from Grandma and A. Cindy! My mama got a red pocket from Granny too!

No comments: