Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tripping the mill fantastic

I spent my field trip in a lot of meetings, making a very busy week even more tiring. I have been very overwhelmed by the experience of being two people in one. Meanwhile, trying not to forget anything as I am doing a lot of relocation work on the phone & email.

I spent a lot of time getting ready for my albany trip and meetings that I either facilitate or where I have to present something. The highlight of my meeting agendas was my presentation on Cost & ops for the leadership team. I was happy to hear that they found my speaking to be loud and crisp, and they recommended that I take some time to teach my presentation skills to some other members of the management team. The presentation was made much easier by the robust performance of February, where the machine performed well. Explaining the "march madness" we've been experiencing lately will be more difficult.

No comments: