Monday, November 13, 2006

No more deer! Safety Mascot!

The deer is gone, no more safari decor at the CR6!

As of my weekend highlight: there were lots of heart pumping activities! Monitors were broken from R's collision and on the blink of the insanity; my notebook was malfunctioned temporary on Friday evening. It was saved later by a smart engr. Thanks!

Emily's live toys: 2 kittens have been relocated from the bedroom’s closet to the bathroom. They better stayed there for their own safety. Shame on the kittens and the human! Emily was sniffing, a very hard working K-9!

Extra dark chocolate truffle, massage chair, yummy scallops with extra heart shape, minus no rice crispies treat made it a memorable day.

I don't get compliment often, remark liked "a fine-looking woman" made me fall off my chair.

NW college football was having a bad weekend, the fuskies were beaten by Stanford (1-6), how embarrasing(see note below about the fuskies)!

No comments: