Thursday, November 16, 2006

Clean & Purge! You heard me.

I initiated the MASSIVE, DREADFUL “clean up & purge” program as I know such tasks will take me years to finish. (For those who know me well, this is a big deal!) In several of months, I will be moving (cross states); in several of weeks, I will be moving (cross cubicles) –Office clean up is on the way. So I decide to start with my email account. Well, I have an outside source of motivation, I am getting IT daily reminder about my over size account limit. I have emails dated back from 2003. OMG!
I came across several funny emails that was sent to me over the years! I won’t store them anymore. Brian's selection: Most of his forwards were dialogue. There are the pics.

Good wife's Guide: Double Click to expand image.

I want one of these!

No comments: