Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sweet Times at W High

Cost reductions are continual - paper plates, cups, plastic utensils, paper towels and kleenex are no longer on the supply list. Time to bring our own plates and hankies. Still waiting for word on toilet paper.

People reductions are occuring on a voluntary basis - one per week for a few months. After the state of the mill meeting we can see we are making money, and a new emphasis on rules and regulations. Should end up being for the best.

My projects include night shift training, which I am trying to get completed before my foreman schedule kicks into high gear. My first duty will be May 31 - but I have some nice supervisors giving me the sweet shift, working days only for all of June. It has benefits, but it also means I will be in the spotlight, with a lot of folks to keep track of.

Almost grandma time!

No comments: