Sunday, May 14, 2006

Pre-Vacation update

My vacation started with breaking news from Taipei - my grandpa's brother's wife (my grand aunt) passed away. She was 98 years old, but it was still very sudden and upsetting. Some of my family and relatives are flying over there, and Grandma would have been there too if she had not been visiting here.

On another note I am still very obsessed with Northern Exposure and Eastern Adventure. No news so far, but at least Northern Exposure appears to be giving some feedback - Eastern Adventure is just a fantasy for now.

I am very pleased that I got to parade Grandma around to my friends; Todd got the honor of a family dinner at legin. It was an interesting night, to see them interact - a little awkward, since they don't speak any common language. I still like the idea of introducing good people to my Grandmother, though.

No comments: