Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Wow, it's been awhile. Work, Food, Fun and more...


Wow, it's been awhile since I last blogged. Here are the updates of my life from the last two weeks...You may need to take a nap after reading this.

Playing Chess with Sir Richard was mind-boggling.... it was a lot of fun though!
I am still feeling fortunate that A ran into me on Tuesday..what a coincidence!

Work week 9 was all about white top report and polar angle. It was a very productive week.
I was really embarassed to be so late to my lunch date.... pretty sad.

Jim's funeral on the 26th was very sad. He was a very nice guy and I remember that he made a flower balloon on my birthday. Best wishes to Sherry. For the rest of the weekend, I was staying indoor with a lawn chair. Laura came over and we watched Infernal Affairs II. It was a pretty good movie, very suspenseful!

Emily graduated {with honors (i said so)}! *grin* She did a great job, meanwhile Coffee was very obnoxious in petco. He had issues, you know what I mean? The awesome duo portrait will be posted soon!

Week 10 at work was hectic and rewarding. TRIALs dominated my work life. Chemical additives trials came along with white top and superboard grades. The trips to the principle and vice-principle offices made the week even more memorable! Luckily, I delivered and was praised. NCNC and PRC: when can I go?

Chilling at Soup Kitchen during the week was time well-spent. A even came with me, which I really appreciated! It has been a fun week for work and personal growth.

Then the weekend came and it was even better. It was filled with all the unexpected. RMH was a breeze. Traffic flow at the house was heavy. My special guests showed up and we had a blast. Hot pot, mahjong, congee, carrot cake, bowling at 7:30 AM, dimsum, sushi, nap time, more hot pot, mapo tofu, french toast with ham and cheese... you name it, we did/had it.

Week 11 at work: Trials aftermath, and I will have a condensation water-hammer class on thursday....and next week, start up of the freeness analyzer. I...can't... wait...

Did you actually read the entire post, or did you just skip to the end to look for the good stuff? FYI, check paragraphs 5 and 8 for the juiciest details. Thanks for your dedication in learning all about the boringfish.

No comments: