Monday, March 21, 2005

Another awesome week

Last week ended with a good note. A great safe work well done on the installation and the start up freeness analyzers. They were the bomb!
A quote from Dave H. "Keep an eye on Horace. I’m concerned the machine will need to go through “drug rehab” if he gets his way with the chemistry." That was awesomely funny and classic.

I got to talk to grandma a lot in the last few days. I got updated of all the family gossip. A cousin of mine is getting married in June. That would be pretty cool if she is coming over for the wedding. Another cousin of mine is graduating college in April. He should be coming thru the Pacific NW for a road trip. Can't wait to hang out with him. Hope he gets the job with WY.

The weekend was all about the queen. Mom's birthday celebration. The morning was fine at RMH, the house was busy at time. There were quite a few premies. As usual in weekend, I pigged out on food. Along with that, I was being a impulsive shopper. I bought shoes. Dave was in town to join part of the festivities. That was great.

Spending time with A was alright. We were being home bodies and chilled at home. Mr. Bill was purring.....I am afraid of Coors light though.

This week is gonna be another fun one. Everyone is loaded with work up till TMO and even many more after that. I will be focusing on trial report: WS, DS, Clay and specialty grade paper. I will be doing some lab work as well, gotta have my white lab coat ready. After that, white top trial next monday! BRIGHTNESS and COBB! Oh yeah. It is a long term study. And it will never end till we beat the competitors. I guess that's good for me.... never ending work, job security.. you think.

As I was typing this, I was on the phone with my bud, Fiona. Here is her quote:
"I have finished croping my head out of the pic for you"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Renee, I'm sure you've got my Big head!

Anonymous said...

By the way, as we're chatting about the layout, seems reading a literature......haha

Anonymous said...

How come I'm not in the Phone book!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona! This is Davie just saying whassup to AS & all the rest - love ya Renee!