Monday, March 28, 2005

Sleep deprivation!

Friday night was super fun, chilling with my homies: Wing and Dave. We went out for dinner and killed somtimes in a mall. I did not drink at all, so I wondered how and why I turned into a sleeping beautyfor the next 48 hours afterwards! Wing and I were glad that Dave was having a good time with us since he was experiencing a family loss.

The weekend was all about recovering from the sleep deprivation I had during the work week 13. I basically did the following from Friday night on: sleeping, eating, sleeping, showering, TV, sleeping, eating, sleeping, eating, TVs, eating, TVs, sleeping, showering and then going to work… its Monday! I wonder how one could sleep so much. MacD breakfasts and easter breakfast were some of the eating. Motor cycle dairies and Makeover home edition were some of the TVs. WY was showcased in the show.

Highlight of the day at work: I am running the show in the Monday chemical meeting. It felt great. I liked the dialogue that we were having and it was a productive meeting.

Tonight, I probably will see Richard and he could tell me all about his spring break in Florida. Beaches and the sunny weather.
Ciao!

No comments: