Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hitch

Saw Hitch last night. It wasn't really good, and it wasn't really bad. Not worth $5.75, and very predictable... the formula is so old, it seems to need life support to survive this film. Not recommended, unless you are a real Wil fan, and you are advised to wait for the DVD. Cheezy, though not to the point of being disgusting, and predictable.

Work was okay this morning.. having network and MSAccess problems! SPOC is not helpful. Thanks Jim for help with my morning report and pi report today - could not have done it without you today.

I had some bad news about Grandpa to share - the hospital seems so fond of him, they would like to keep him. I am worried he will be badly neglected in the public hospital, given his old age. I am tempted to take a leave of absence from work to tend to him at Ruttonjee Hospital(geriatric care)

2 comments:

letti said...

hi there! thanks for dropping by..your dog is beautiful! what happened with the itchy butt?

Rob said...

Coffee certainly looks like a sweetie. I hope the bum issue has cleared up. Unfortunately I can relate as my yellowdog has a similar recurring issue.