Friday, February 24, 2012

3 weeks, LIN Wagon-- I have ENOUGH!

Don't Give Up on Lin and Anthony Just Yet
10 Lessons Jeremy Lin Can Teach Us Before We Go To Work Monday Morning
Asian American Journalists Association releases guidelines on Jeremy Lin media coverage

Jeremy Lin Ethnic Sensitivity


Will Life After 'Lin' Change NBA Recruiting?
Harvard Grad, Cello Player: The 'Other' Jeremy Lin
Jeremy Lin Jerseys To Go On Sale In China

Linsanity Postgame Cold Open


Jeremy Lin ESPN racial slur blasted by Judy Chu
Jeremy Lin asks that Taiwan media respect his family’s privacy
The Career Lessons of Jeremy Lin
Saturday Night Live’s Linsanity Cold Open Officially Exhausted The List Of Lin Puns
Ecstatic Taiwanese claim Knicks' Lin as their own
An Odd Game a Grandmother Can Appreciate.. woo.. 8th generational of fujianese in Taiwan! Maybe we are really related.. haha!
Jeremy Lin Is Shopping a Memoir. Start the Bidding!
What Jeremy Lin means for MSG stock
Why Jeremy Lin Would Make A Great Boyfriend....haha.. this is hilarious!
In Jeremy Lin, a stereotype that should be celebrated
Lin Vs. Tebow
Macroeconomic Policy and U.S. Competitiveness
Taiwan travel agents push 'Linsanity' tourism
Pro Basketball's First Asian-American Player Looks At Lin, And Applauds
American-Born 'Linderella' Is The Pride Of China
Looking For Lin In All The Wrong Places
What I See In Jeremy Lin, I love the last part of the article. " What do we see in Jeremy Lin? Ourselves – and the options in life that we may not have truly believed existed before. I’m Asian. I’m American. I’m small, unassuming, and meek. But I have a voice and I have control. And I hope that one day I’ll be able to showcase it as confidently as Jeremy Lin has with his."
Jeremy Lin's amazing journey from sofa surfing to NBA stardom with New York Knicks - in the space of a week

No comments: