Friday, January 11, 2008

Bugs weeks, it's soooo overdued. Go away, please.

NP started the year with a big bang. P1 got a QIstoryboard team, a super high visble project to tackle machine runnabilities issues. P2 had its QIS team back in December 07,so this is a tough act for BoringFish to follow, being the team leader and the facilitator. So far, I am very stressed, feeling defeated and needing lot of confident boost. Luckily I got some coaching from Mr. G in the 3rd session and I hope it would get better from now on.

I need more training, maybe for everything? Leadership. facilitation, technically stuff etc etc etc.

Besides having the QIS assignment, I also spent majority of the time dealing with bugs (they were my pal from last year) and costs, I am VERY eager to bring you +++ news in 2008 in those area, the sale price is going up, so does cost, so I will continue to refine my roles to be an effective penny pincher. It's gonna be a steep hill, because I am the #1 public enemy to the bug picture. As Lauri said, "OUR future is BRIGHT!", get some shades.

Starches, anyone? You have the variety pack to choose from: corn, tapioca, and potato! Any one wants ethanol, pudding and fries?

PM1 is playing musical chair once again, after Jim retired in Dec 07, we got a desert cougar ME and now Nick (a mountain cougar) is going up to be an important manager in the MAINT, we will begin the replacement selection and wait for the announcement of P1 Mech. leader. This is the 6th positions that got changed in the last 12 months in my mini department,(there were 7 of us). We are all starting fresh and very green.

Useless regional news

Slime, lovely, isn't it? It is so lively. Yuck!

No comments: