Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday... I finally will have a break!


The weather in C-town has been very chilly. ICY!

Things are on the upside again in my papermaker world. It turned out that the cull rolls that we made yesterday were salable for specific application. They will make coffee cup holder and box divider....

I finally feel great being a junior foreman..making contribution that impact production positively. They listened and excuted my ideas today...FGS, Sweet! Bill is fun to work with, he is so easy going. We had another incident with the polymer again this evening.. this time, the chemical froze! I think I handled the whole ordeal really well... at least I hope. I thinks foreman job is a piece of cake on a GOOD day. However, you never know when that is in a paper mill.

JK continued to be around... things are doing ok, I feel comfortable that I am being watched...This is just a heck of the week for a new guy to show up. We sure did hell to welcome him. Are we a bunch of fools? 36 hours boiler outage, 24 + hrs for PM2 and 12 hrs for PM3 & AFL downtime, contaminated condensate as filtrate in washer definitely was impressive.... black liquor pulp, pH 12 in HD6, foamy party in APM. I definitely put on lot of mileages to my feet, well my jaws dropped a lot too! The mill will need its healing time and get back to normality. White top could be a challenge.

Tonite was fun with A. I gonna miss him...or maybe NOT, if he won't call me from corn central... yeah... I am 'mafan'.
Weekend should be a blast.... no work......

Congru to Peter, he is getting married today, hurray!

No comments: