Friday, December 23, 2005

Countdown: one more week to go till 2006!

Folks,

Work Week 52 is plain festive...Officialy work fiscal calender is over.

Mostly I was finishing up my 2005 PMP, my last white top run for 2005 and catching up with Horace before he left for vacation. A lot of last minute rushing...writing x'mas cards and holiday letters....4 day week is always rad, 2 more of those work weeks are on the way....

I have some projects in planning, hopefully, I will get them done. I will go to P-town and spend x' mas with the fam and it was nice to talk to the b-day gal. Go Mosquito!

I have been updating the blog... please go to the archive to check them out...I added a few things from March 05 on! Yeah baby.

Have a lovely Christmas everyone!
Have a peaceful, safe and great 2006!
Hope you all take the opportunity to hug a loved one, sit back, relax, and look at the sky today.

Boringfish

No comments: