Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Coffee was spotted at Pt. Townsend!

Coffee has been spotted again... I will be heading to the Penisula.

Work week 32 was hectic, especially when I am on call for week 33 and Horace is on vacation.

I worked hard cleaning up the house mess on Saturday afternoon to get ready for the night of Majhong party. It was a lot of fun. We had Mahjong, Karaoke, X-box. I was glad that Colleen, Austina, Gang and Adam could come.

Hopefully, the electrical upgrade can be completed this week. Tree Trimming and plumbing will be next.

Emily is a Benton doggie now.. she just got her license.

White top run is coming, get ready to be dizzy!

Next week, I will be seeing 3 cousins from the North of the border, the Maple-leaf land. Can't wait to chill with Ngai, Lawrence & Michael.

It was nice to hear from Richard. Go Annette! (to Russia)