Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Maternal Depression Impacts Children Most In The Preschool Years, Study Says. I am grateful to tackle this health issue early on before and is healthy. I would say my depression is not an issue to create a happy home for Gabe. I think I have learn so much from my own experience to create a harmonious, loving, low stress home life. I think I am less of a Tiger mom.
The 20 best places to take the kids
Childhood Exposure To Lead Can Blunt IQ For Decades, Study Suggests
In Parenting, Is Budgeting Your Time Or Your Money More Important? Build my family's style culture/routine!
Babies grasp speech before they utter their first word, a study fins
The Dishes Can Wait, and Other Lies; my one on one time with Gabe after work triumphs any chores I do.
How a Parent’s Affection Shapes a Child’s Happiness for Life, hugs and kisses.. :)
What if All I Want is a Mediocre Life? Slow down and smell the roses sometimes.. I don't necessary want a medicare life. I want a life of fulfillment, even if that means, I have a job, did not hit the jackpot, and just happily raise my boy.
50 Questions To Ask Your Kids Instead Of Asking “How Was Your Day”
Five Things Pixar’s “Inside Out” Teaches Us About Emotions; my upbringing-culture had a tendency to encourage the oppression of feeling and emotions.. I am doing better in my communication in this adult life; I am teaching Gabe, this will improve his overall well being. "If children learn earlier on to embrace the way they feel, and that it’s crucial to feel all of their emotions, we can hope to see more adjusted adolescents and adults."
9 things your kids should hear from you more often I did it :)
Should emotions be taught in schools?
Why The Art of Speaking Should Be Taught Alongside Math and Literacy
The best countries for raising a family, as voted for by expats
10 Insights of Remarkable Parents from a Family Therapist, love to live, laugh and learn, LOVE and PLAY
Denmark has the best work-life balance. Here’s why
11 Things Only Parents of Boys Understand

No comments: