Thursday, March 16, 2017

Five Decades of Research Confirms: Spanking Produces Similar Outcomes in Children as Physical Abuse. I don't see that spanking will help teaching a kid from wrong to right. I don't believe or practice in any from of abuse. Kids are to be loved and cherished. I blessed that I am a mom to a wonderful boy.
12 TED Talks Every Parent Should Watch
This Lego tape turns anything into a Lego-friendly surface, loving it and I want to get this to our wall.
Neuroscience reveals 4 rituals that will make you happy; love it.. gratitude, label emotions, good enough.. and touch touch touch.. I practiced!.. YAY!
Kids Who Do Chores Are More Successful Adults
How to help your children when their other parent is a narcissist; love these 10 guiding principles, this will help Gabe and I to our bright future.
"Never judge someone by the opinion of others." -POP
ALFRA Rallies for Joint Custody
Bill that could change custody laws heads to committee floor
The Psychology of 'Backburner' Relationships

No comments: