Wednesday, March 15, 2017

10 Things You Never Want to Tell A Sensitive Woman
When the Children Crashed Dad’s BBC Interview: The Family Speaks
11 Things People Don’t Realize You Are Doing Because You’re An Introvert ; glad to know that I don't say yes to all these.
Why We Can’t Look Away From Our Screens
Nordstrom is selling 'clear knee mom jeans' and Twitter has a lot of questions... this is humorously absurd.
Let Your Children Feel Their Feelings
The Anger Iceberg, I love it.. tell someone that they are crazy and stop being hysterical and calm down .. will lead to failure
The Important Thing About Yelling "The important thing is...children forgive—especially if they see the person they love trying to change.".. I don't want Gabe to have my kind of childhood.. we are looking together to make sure his world is soft and gentle.
Want a Long and Happy Marriage? Science Says Follow These 9 Rules
Help Protect Your Child from Sexual Abuse
Real Love Is a Choice, I made a choice to fall in love, I also made a choice to leave that relationship when I was treated and valued with respect and love.
Amy Krouse Rosenthal, children’s book author and Modern Love writer, dies
Want happier, calmer kids? Simplify their world., happy mom, happy kid, happy life! We are good!
Meet the woke misogynist

No comments: