Monday, February 13, 2006

皮蛋瘦肉粥, Jook Round 2.

A candid photo! Blogging was difficult! Invisible blogging censors biting my ears!

Century Egg was what I have been eating since Saturday. Mom put 3 eggs in the cilantro soup with the fish meat. Then, on Sunday, Wing put 3 eggs in 皮蛋瘦肉粥. Yummy.

Week 8 - the week of the fart. Maybe the last two weeks of stuffing my face have caught up with me in the end. Last night I had Chinese Valentine's dinner. Tomorrow I will have a valentine's lunch, and a double valentine's day dinner. For the work of the week, I will resume dealing with the clay fiasco, DAF fines tank growth spurt, TMO vactoring, and lime mud soda tests.

Apparently the hundred year old egg creates pre-aged farts - they smell like they have been ripening for at least ninety years. I need to go get a breath of fresh air.

No comments: